You may be eligible to receive your Green Card (become a permanent resident) through your family members if you are:

    • an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
    • a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, this includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
    • a family member of a green card holder, this includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder
    • battered spouse, child or parent of U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (VAWA),
    • a person born to a foreign diplomat in the United States
    • a V nonimmigrant
    • a widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen
    • Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen (K-1 nonimmigrant) or the fiancé(e)’s child (K-2 nonimmigrant)

While each person’s legal situation is different, there are times when you really should consult with a lawyer you trust.

To schedule a consultation please contact us at (718) 596-8888.

Contact Us

Whether you are looking to reunite with your loved one, obtain a business or an investment visa, see if you qualify for a visa based on extraordinary ability, or if you found yourself in removal proceedings, be sure to work with the best in the industry. Years of immigration law experience, an individualized approach, and dedication to each and every client makes Gorelik Law Group a clear choice.

3 + 8 =